Call to schedule an eye exam today! We have missed seeing you all and are excited to have resumed care for our patients!
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office strictly adheres to infection control recommendations from the American Optometric Association (AOA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You will see some new processes in place at our practice when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect you and our team members.
- You will be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive. You will be asked to reschedule if you have been sick or around someone who has been ill or diagnosed with COVID in the last 14 days.
- We request that you bring a face mask/covering to wear while at the office. Upon entry, we will have you wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer and we will take your temperature with a thermometer. If you have a temperature above 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Please do not bring a companion to your visit unless absolutely needed (one guardian for a minor or one caregiver).
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients or you may need to return to select eyewear if the gallery is full.
- You will notice that certain items have been temporarily removed from our waiting room, such as brochures, magazines and children’s toys.
- We will try to limit waiting times in the reception area and escort you to the exam room or eyewear gallery as soon as possible.
- You may notice team members wearing PPE such as masks, scrubs and gloves and performing extra cleaning procedures for disinfection.
- We offer guided frame selections to ensure that the frames you try on are clean and sanitized. All eyewear is also UV sanitized.
- You will be asked to make an appointment for your eyewear repairs, adjustments or dispenses to allow for distancing between patients.
- We will still offer curbside pick up and shipping of some products.
Again, patient safety is paramount. We are excited to see you again and we are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have.
We stand ready to safely resume care and continue to provide you with superior service for your eye and vision needs. Most of all, thank you for being part of our family of patients. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to safely welcoming you back in our office!
Drs. Hider, Immoos, Tackett and Ou