- February 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- July 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- November 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- June 2015
- February 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
Call to schedule an eye exam today! We have missed seeing you all and are excited to have resumed care for our patients!
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office strictly adheres to infection control recommendations from the American Optometric Association (AOA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You will see some new processes in place at our practice when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect you and our team members.
- You will be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive. You will be asked to reschedule if you have been sick or around someone who has been ill or diagnosed with COVID in the last 14 days.
- We request that you bring a face mask/covering to wear while at the office. Upon entry, we will have you wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer and we will take your temperature with a thermometer. If you have a temperature above 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Please do not bring a companion to your visit unless absolutely needed (one guardian for a minor or one caregiver).
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients or you may need to return to select eyewear if the gallery is full.
- You will notice that certain items have been temporarily removed from our waiting room, such as brochures, magazines and children’s toys.
- We will try to limit waiting times in the reception area and escort you to the exam room or eyewear gallery as soon as possible.
- You may notice team members wearing PPE such as masks, scrubs and gloves and performing extra cleaning procedures for disinfection.
- We offer guided frame selections to ensure that the frames you try on are clean and sanitized. All eyewear is also UV sanitized.
- You will be asked to make an appointment for your eyewear repairs, adjustments or dispenses to allow for distancing between patients.
- We will still offer curbside pick up and shipping of some products.
Again, patient safety is paramount. We are excited to see you again and we are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have.
We stand ready to safely resume care and continue to provide you with superior service for your eye and vision needs. Most of all, thank you for being part of our family of patients. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to safely welcoming you back in our office!
Drs. Hider, Immoos, Tackett and Ou
We are happy to announce we are expanding our hours this week! Both of our locations will be open all week from 10am-3pm! This is the first step to eventually seeing our patient’s on a more regular basis. For now, we will still primarily be seeing those who have a more urgent need. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of transition!
PEC Family contact lens wearers, we just wanted to let you all know you can order your contact lenses directly from us and have them shipped for FREE to your home or work with a minimum purchase of 2 boxes! Feel free to call our offices or use our website to place your orders. To order via our website, please locate the “Order Contacts” on the front Home page or in the “Contact Lenses” tab and click on the location you visit. In addition, our Alcon partner has also provided a link where you can sign up and receive coupons for their products if you visit: https://theeyesolution.myalcon.com!
To our valued patients:
The past few days have been uncertain and difficult. We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. As of earlier this week, we made the difficult decision to suspend non-urgent visits per the recommendation of the CDC, COA, and other agencies.
We continue to closely monitor the situation and will be constantly reassessing and reevaluating on a daily/weekly basis. If you have a scheduled appointment between now and April 30th, we may be contacting you directly to reschedule.
You can call our office or visit our website to learn our hours for the week. We hope to continue to have limited hours for emergency eye care and for picking up necessary products that you may have on order (contacts and glasses).
You can also call us if you are in significant need of contacts, glasses, or need a refill on medications for your eyes and we will try to assist.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated as we all work together to keep our community healthy.
~Dr.’s Tackett, Hider, Immoos, & Ou
Due to the state mandated Shelter at Home, we will now only be open Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 11am-1pm for urgent eyecare only*. We will be closed to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays until further notice.
*You may pick up glasses and contacts, however we will not be adjusting glasses during this time.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time. Please call with any questions or urgent eye issues: